Has anyone ever use/used/had/have an Cooper IUD or the Implanon Implantation? I can’t use regular pill birth controls anymore because they mess with my head and migraines, but I don’t know what to do!
All the reviews of the Cooper IUD says it hurt A LOT to get put it, made their periods very…
I just got Paragard yesterday and I’ve had no problems so far. It was uncomfortable getting it placed, but not bad. No tears or screams of agony. My belly button piercing hurt worse. Afterwards I laid in bed all day, but I’m a lazy a girl and used the fact that my cervix was violated to lay around all day. :D lol
Today is my second day and I’ve had no issues. I’m on my period and it’s regular and I’ve had minimal cramping.
I’m back on the pill now, but thanks!
Thank you for your cooperation.
- just tidied my room, swapped my dressers around, put my tv/cable box thingys on my desk since I don’t really use it much. Now I have dresser space for actual getting ready things!
- going to moms for Easter dinner tonight
- I want to go to Mud Oven tomorrow! Matthew works 9-5 so I have time before I go over.
- Dinner with his family on Sunday
- Off on Monday so I want to sleep all day long but we all know I’ll be up at 7 am again, like today even after a night of bar hoping with old friends and a hilarious cab ride home.
I like long weekends!