I’m sitting in my bed, beneath my window, and so badly I want to crawl out it and wander the night aimlessly. The night is so still and quiet, which rarely happens in the city. The grass has dew, the roads soaked, but I don’t mind if my feet get cold. I could walk along the construction sites, and climb along the trucks and scoops. Or off into the forests near by, discovering the night animals I miss so much. Be alone in the dark, sort through my thoughts and figure out what to do. The sky is dark, no stars or satellites in sight.
I just want to wander the night and own the calmness.
Tagged as: gauderrrp. thoughts.
- coolyourjetsbro reblogged this from gauderrrp and added:
- coolyourjetsbro likes this
- voidcaller reblogged this from gauderrrp and added:
- art-of-falling likes this
- chrissiegee likes this
- ohkay-go said: sounds serene
- ohkay-go likes this
- gauderrrp posted this